Monday, July 12, 2010

About Us~

It's time to introduce our group member with their nice pictures and forewords.


First is our leader--Gy Zhe





Foreword: This entrepreneurship assignment has really given me a big picture of the way an entrepreneur works, especially the start-off. It has not been easy to set up a company or a business as there are plenty of issues to consider and we will meet barriers at times. Our group have a good beginning and along the way, the progress is smooth. I believe that our product is extraordinary and able to sell well. At the same time, the product is environmental friendly, which suits our motto- We Love the Earth.


Secretary-Shu Tong



Foreword: It's time to be creative to produce our own production to contribute to the environment.


Treasurer-Wen Shi




Foreword: I realized that actually recycle materials can create many interesting and attractive products. Moreover, it is a way for us to build up our creativity and the skills of problems-solving as we need to think how to create an attractive recycle product for Middle East people and using all the materials with a low cost budget.


Researcher-Anushia



Foreword: A good way to be exposed to the business world.


Editor-Aaren


Foreword: I am glad I was given this opportunity to do this assignment as it will give me an in-sight of how entrepreneurs start their business in this competitive market. I believe this assignment will give me the knowledge and experiences to be an successful entrepreneur in the future. Also, via this assignment, I believe our product that we came out with will do well in the market as it is very creative and cost-savings.

1 comment: